Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), this is a position responsible for providing high level administrative and operating support to the Chief Executive Officer to manage workload and activities.
Note: This is a reliever position, 5 months non – renewable contract.
- Proactively managing all aspects of the CEO’s schedule to ensure maximum optimization of CEO’s resources
- Comprehensive diary management, including internal and external meetings
- Representing the CEO to third parties internally and externally e.g. dealing with certain queries directed to the CEO and the rest of the organization, booking meetings among others
- Managing the front office duties e.g. accepting delivery of parcels and advising addressee, transferring calls e.t.c.
- Screening and managing all incoming calls and emails and handling business correspondences
- Business development – updating contacts made through networking, carrying out research and presenting findings on various areas as assigned by CEO among other duties
- Communicating to team or project members all relevant details regarding meetings Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
- Degree in Management/Business At least 3 years’ relevant experience for a large and busy organization
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Proficient in ICT Strong business writing and presentation skills
- Excellent communicator who is politically savvy and a team player
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd November 2016.
Victoria Lounge is recruiting POSITION: ACCOUNTANT Location: Nairobi/ rongai JOB SUMMARY -Controlling the payroll - Producing an accurate set of month end accounts with comparison to forecasts and previous periods -Preparing profits and loss accounts…