Total Kenya Limited is part of the global Total Group, which is the fourth largest publicly traded integrated international oil and Gas Company in the world with presence in over 130 countries. In Kenya it has a marketing and distribution network covering the entire country.
Responsible for rolling out the training plan & management of the training budget, offering of technical support services to lubes customers, supervision of staff and formulating technical communication materials used to promote existing/ new products.
The incumbent shall be responsible for the following:-
- Offering technical training and support services to customers such as oil analysis programme, carrying out lube surveys and product trials
- Maintaining lubricants quality control standards at the ANAC laboratory & at the lubricants blending plant
- Managing the Product Life Cycle (custodian of formulation, new product introduction, sales analysis sunset of products & pro-active approach to understanding market competitor activities for future product plans)
- Providing guidance and supervision to the Mechanics Supervisor
- Addressing all technical issues relating to base oil, product waivers, equipment performance, lubricant surveys and formulations
- Ensuring all oil analysis results in liaison with the lab chemist, are well interpreted for customers and then follows up on action points
- Continuous evaluation of consumables / laboratory equipment status and proposing upgrades in liaison with the chief chemist and lab chemist where necessary Initiating lubes training plan.
- Rolling out and evaluating the training programs for all key customers in liaison with lubes engineers
- Conducting & coordinating testimonials and field tests/ trials at customer/ prospects locations for new / existing products with the aim of acquiring new business or switching customers to new and higher performance products
The job holder will require the following minimum qualifications:-
- Bachelors’ Degree in Mechanical/ Production/ Chemical Engineering.
- Post graduate training in Technical/ Business fields preferred 4 yrs experience in Lubes business, technical support & training, sales and marketing environment
- Excellent Communication and presentation, analytical, problem solving skills Attention to detail & keenness to learn.
Candidates who are interested and meet the above criteria may submit their applications enclosing detailed CV’s and copies of their academic testimonials online on or before 21st November, 2016.
To be Considered for the job Kindly Apply Here or copy paste this link in your browser https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/home.aspx?partnerid=30080&siteid=6105
Options Consultancy Services Limited Looking For people to fill the following positions Finance and Administration Officer (2 positions): Turkana & Samburu) Department: Kenya Country Team, Afya Timiza Project Location: Lodwar & Maralal, Kenya Main…
Opposite Oil Libya plaza Directions:From oil Lybia towards Gertrude hospital you just take the first left turn called Uthelo road and then your drive to the end. 3 Bedrooms apartments One ensuite Neat wooden tiles spacious kitchen with enough storage…