Total Kenya Limited is part of the global Total Group, which is the fourth largest publicly traded integrated international oil and Gas Company in the world with presence in over 130 countries. In Kenya it has a marketing and distribution network covering the entire country.
The Territory Manager will be responsible for the management, optimization and development of the economic and commercial performance of a network of stations, controlling the financial risks and with due observance of the standards regarding hygiene, quality, safety, the environment and image..
Reporting to the Network Regional Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the following:-
- Proposing, coordinating, developing and supervising the policies of the Network section with respect to: SFS (shop, food service): Car wash, lube bay, 3rd parties activities.
- Quality; Top Service and Eco Services Hygiene/Environment/Safety of property and of persons.
- Maintenance: In interface with the Maintenance Engineers, ensuring that the Dealers observe the maintenance contract terms.
- Cards activity: Securing transactions in service stations, retaining and developing the portfolio clients.
- Studying, proposing and negotiating the economic aspects of the Marketing Licence Agreements (MLAs) for dealers in assigned territory on renewal (working capital required, forecasted P&L, rents, etc).
- Controlling and foreseeing the financial risks by making checks on the Dealers financial health (financial situation) and analyzing the economic and commercial performance levels (Real P & L).
- Proposing and implementing the actions plans required for optimizing results: - Sales, Top Service, Rents, etc.
- Proposing and implementing the continuous training plan for all station staff.
- Preparing and proposing a promotion policy for Young Dealers.
- Conducting regular competition survey: identifying possible aspects, analyzing the competition and contributing to the development policy defined for the assigned territory.
- Monthly Young Dealer management controls and periodic station audits inline with Company procedures and guidelines.
The job holder will require the following minimum qualifications:-
- A Bachelors Degree in business studies with a penchant for marketing
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, communication, organizational and public relations skills Ability to prioritize, autonomy, organization skills, strict approach & customer-oriented mindset
- Creative thinker and ability to lead a team
- Valid Driving License; will involve regular field travel
To be Considered for the job Kindly Apply Here or copy paste this link in your browser https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/home.aspx?partnerid=30080&siteid=6105
Admin Assistant Job Duties and Responsibilities Summary of Key Functions:: Implementation of operational strategies; Support to travel management processes; Support to administrative and logistical services; Support Admin purchase processes; Support to…